Family Law Association AGM & Conference
You will find below the link to the booking form for the seminars at the Family Law Association AGM and Conference on 25th and 26th November 2022 at the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews. Our early bird rate is available until 12 August 2022.
Please note that conference accommodation should be booked by delegates directly with the Old Course Hotel this year. The Old Course is offering preferential delegate rates to our members. There is a limited number of rooms ringfenced for our delegates until 12 August 2022. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
The event will be chaired by Lynda Brabender and the highlights include:
– A keynote from Professor Jane Mair of Glasgow University on the Feminist Judgements Project and approaching family law cases in a more creative way
– Sheriff Sara Matheson will give her insights into the thorny issue of parental alienation
– Lucia Clark of Morton Fraser will be speaking on ‘Pre-nups: perils, pitfalls, and practical tips!’.
– Rachael Kelsey of SKO will be dealing with family law post Brexit.
– Kirsty Malcom QC will speak to us on the topic of cohabitation
– Janys Scott QC will present the ever popular ‘Case Law Roundup’
– Advocates’ Question Time
– A wide range of topics including Developments in Child Law and UNCRC, share valuations, well-being, and cohabitation.
– Our AGM and black tie dinner
The two-day event will provide around 7 hours of CPD and give you the opportunity to update your professional knowledge, network and socialise.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.
Family Law Association