We still have spaces available at our AGM and Conference on 10th and 11th November 2023 at the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews. Our early bird rate has been extended to the end of this week and will expire at close of business on 8th September 2023.
Please note that conference accommodation should be booked by delegates directly with the Old Course Hotel using the telephone number provided on the form. The Old Course is offering preferential delegate rates to our members. There is a limited number of rooms ringfenced for our delegates until 11 September 2023 on first come, first served basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
The event will be chaired by Lynda Brabender KC and the highlights include:
– A keynote speech from Lady Carmichael
– Jenn Glinski of Jenn Glinski Consulting will speak about economic abuse
– Dr Anne Woodhouse, of Solution Psychology, and Dianne Millen, Head of Family Law at Watermans will discuss “The Psychology of working with highly challenging clients – practical guidance for practitioners”
– Shona Smith, Partner and Head of Family Law at Balfour + Mason will discuss Section 9(1)(c) claims
– Fiona Sasan, Partner, Morton Fraser will be dealing with business interests on divorce
– Helen Hughes, Partner, Helen Hughes Family Law will speak about understanding the impact of trauma when advising clients.
– Ruth Innes KC will present the ever popular ‘Case Law Roundup’
– Advocates’ Question Time
– A wide range of family law topics
– Our AGM and black tie dinner
The two-day event will provide around 7 hours of CPD and give you the opportunity to update your professional knowledge, network and socialise.
We look forward to seeing many of you there.